Have you ever wondered that we buy and keep a lot of medicines in our first aid kit and then lose the track of why it was in there for the first place?
No worries, we are here to rescue and give you a list with which you can create your own optimized first aid kit which will cover all major requirements of a household.
So why wait, let us jump to it.
Syrups – 1.Benedryl- dry cough
2. Paracetamol syrup- for kids during fever
3. Ascoril-(P)-For productive cough
Medicine-1.Disprin-Headache (when required, dissolve in 10ml water)
2. Omeprazole 40-Gastritis (before a meal once a day)
3. Unienzyme- Gas formation
4. Paracetamol-Fever (3-4 times/day)
5. Combiflam- Body ache
6. Cetirizine- Allergy/running nose
7. Drotin-Pain abdomen
9. Insoluble nitrate(for chest pain/sublingual)
3. Betnesol cream-skin allergy/rashes
Others- 1. Sticky tape/leucoplast tape (1cm) – for dressing bandage
2. Tourniquet- use if bleeding
3. Cotton- 200gms.
4. Gloves (disposable)
5. Band-Aid (small and big)
8. Alcohol-free cleansing wipes
10. Eyetone eye drops